Saturday, February 27, 2021

Dragons, Dragons

 Dragons Dragons in the Sky​To the tune of Twinkle Twinkle Little Star

From “Stress Relief For Kids”

 

Dragons dragons in the sky​Open and close fingers againstthumb two times(like a dragon’s          mouth).  Point index fingers up at the sky two times

Why don’t I have wings to fly.​Point at yourself two times.  Flap elbows up and down two times(like wings).

Up into the sky so blue​​​Raise arms overhead and open in a wide circle.

All around the world with you​​Rotate one hand around the other in front of body.

​​​​​Point one index finger toward another person

Dragons dragons in the sky​​Open and close fingers against thumb two times

​​​​​Point Inter finger up at the sky two times

Why don’t I have wings to fly​​Point at yourself two times

 

 

Creative lyrics by Matt​​​​Hand motions by Ms. Cook

 

Temper temper makes me mad​​​show palms with fingers by face

Sometimes I even get a little sad.​​Pull corners of mouth down with fingers

I clench my hands into fists​​​clench fists

Then I do some things like this.

I raise my voice and say mean things​​hands at mouth like a megaphone

At times I just throw my things.​​​Pretend throw

Temper temper makes me mad​​​show palms with fingers by face

Sometime I even get a little sad.​​​Pull corners of mouth down with fingers

 

Calmer cooler it’s what I want to be​​Wipe forehead

It makes me happy and my family too.                    Point at each side of mouth and smile

Slowly breathing tapping my knees​​inhale and tap Kees with hands

Makes me calm as the breeze​​​exhale and tap

Running, jumping playing with friends,

Sometimes I even jump into dens. “…Howl…”

 

Wolf pup, wolf pup in the house

Now he’s playing with a mouse.

Wolf pup, wolf pup in the bed

Why doesn’t he rest his head

Howling at the moon so bright

While playing with a balloon 

(It is time to say good night)

 

 

Calmer cooler calms me down ​​​inhaling

Sometimes it makes me feel like a clown​exhaling

Dragons tiptoe in their shoes​​​curling toes right then left

This way they never get the blues​​

Breathing  deeply counting 1,2,3​​breathe in and hold it

Sneaky dragons easy as can be​​​exhale

 

No comments:

Post a Comment