Wednesday, February 25, 2015

I stopped sucking my thumb!!


Momma is so proud of you! We just added the nail polish (Malava Stop) to your thumb nails because the dentist said we needed to do something before your mouth shape changed (like Claire's has). You went 10 days and earned this!

I sent this email to friends and family:
Don't mind the smoothie on my face, but I wanted to tell you all that I stopped sucking my thumb, too! Aren't I amazing?!?
-bruiser

You are awesome little buddy, but can i still eat your elbow?
 
Luv u big guy - Grumpy

you go matthew. u are so amazing
-Aunt Becky

Great job Matthew!!! Wahoooooo. Grammie and Grumpy are so proud of you!!! We love you!!!
 
Love, Grammie & Grumpy!

Most definitely a super hero
-Aunt Marlies



Yay!!!! What a cutie he is! I wish he and Liam could play... If bet they'd have a lot of fun together.  Good job Bruiser!!!! XO
-Aunt Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment